Thursday, March 26, 2009

Renaissance Faire

Since we are testing this week, not much is happening. Therefore, I thought I would show some pictures of things we did pre-blog. We attended the Renaissance Faire in October. It's a yearly family tradition and we've only missed one year in the twelve years that my DH and I have been together. This year, it was especially fun because we were studying the Middle Ages and early Renaissance times. My husband helped Harrison make his Viking costume. There is a ring mail shirt under that "bearskin" vest. I will have to get a picture of the armor when we go to the spring Faire. Melissa and I put together a last minute costume too.


Harrison loves medieval weapons. At the Faire, he was able to use a bow and arrow, shoot a crossbow, throw an axe and "joust" with a lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment